A country I´d like to visit

Milan: The city of my dreams

Oh milan! The paris of my life

There are many reasons why I would like to visit this beautiful city. Its artistic heritage is one of the largest in Italy and Europe, it is also called today the city of design. As a future designer, my dream is to be able to go.
About Milan, I know that during the summer, the temperature can exceed 40 ° C and that it has the second largest population in Italy. Also in it is the university "Politecnico di Milano", which is the 5th best university of art and design in the world.
The most popular landmarks you can visit are:
  • Cathedral of  Milan 









  • Galery Vittorino Emanuele II







  • The Last Supper: It is located in the refectory of the Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, in Milan











I would like to go for the first time as a tourist, a couple of weeks. But I would love to go to study a semester of exchange at the Politecnico di Milano.

Comentarios

  1. Milan looks like a very cool city. Which football team from Milan do you like? Ac Milan or Inter de Milan?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They are beautiful masterpieces!! love it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Milan it's the city of the art and design. I love the Cathedral of milan.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have a great dream! I think visit Milan is one of the dreams of every designer haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The movie GoodFellas: Three decades of Life in the Mafia

The best holiday / Concert ever