The best holiday / Concert ever

Hello strangers: today I am going to tell you about my holiday.

The truth is that I have not traveled much outside of Chile. Once time I went to Argentina to visit some cousins and traveled on a study trip to Brazil. But the best trip I've ever done was to Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.

















I went in early August 2018 in the low season, so the hotel was low cost. On top of that, I only went with 500 dollars.

The view was beautiful, the food cheap, the people very nice and the trip was wonderful. I stayed in the "Ciudad Amurallada", which is the historic center of the city. The hotel was called "Makondo" in reference to Gabriel García Márquez, who had one of his houses a few blocks away, next to Shakira's house.

The sea was very warm, I did´t like it very much because it was very hot the weather and I wanted to freshen up. The tours were also cheap, so I went to a private island called "Isla Bella", where Pablo Escobar's old hotel was and also to Barú's beach. 

One of the things I enjoyed most was snorkeling, because the sea was very clear and there were many fish.

The only thing I could´t do was go to the "Chiva Rumbera" beacause I had no money left.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I´d like to visit

The movie GoodFellas: Three decades of Life in the Mafia